In Investment Tip #4, I laid out the investment management industry. Stash Invest was one of the new investment management companies that I mentioned because of its convenience, low fees, and low minimums — it provides everyone with the opportunity to invest
I’ve been using the Stash app for about 3 months now.
- App is easy to use
- Projected value calculation based on investment amount and expected returns
- Get $5 for every friend that you invite
- Several portfolios to choose from — I closed my Acorns account to use Stash Invest because of the portfolio options. I’m currently invested in a tech fund and Berkshire Hathaway B Shares (that is, Warren Buffett’s company)
- Can setup recurring auto-debit across different portfolio.
- My credit union can’t be linked